Iridium 9523 & GPS Controller
- GPS enabled global two-way communication for large data files
- Standalone or OEM product option for easy product integration
- Micro SD and USB interfaces for data storage and retrieval
- Encryption and IP based data delivery mechanisms
- Power and data through single DB15 header
SATELLIGENT’s LIMITLESS packs all the features of the SBD WARRIOR, while offering additional large data transfer capabilities such as Iridium Circuit Switched Data (CSD), Router-Based Unrestricted Digital Internetworking Connectivity Solutions (RUDICS) and optional voice telephony. The small form-factor and wide operational voltage range of the LIMITLESS allows integration into a host of applications such as automation, monitoring & control, fleet & asset tracking and email services.
Paired with GPS and a high-performance 32 bit microcontroller, the LIMITLESS allows easy integration of the 9523 Iridium modem into OEM and standalone applications via a standard DB15 male connector. The LIMITLESS OEM version provides Application Programming Interface (API) support through an extended AT command set. The micro-SD and micro-USB ports on the LIMITLESS allow high capacity data logging and quick retrieval, empowering users with a variety of Iridium satellite telemetry applications.
- Remote Data Telemetry
- Personal and Asset Tracking
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Maritime Voice and Data Communications
- Scientific Research Data Logging and Communications
For pricing and other information, contact us at email@example.com