Iridium 9602 & GPS Controller with USB Charger
- USB power and data for plug and play satellite communication
- GPS enabled global two-way communication
- Additional power and data header
- Integrated GPS/Iridium antenna
- IP67 rated enclosure option
SATELLIGENT’s POWER PACK enables users an easy solution to communicate over the Iridium network. Through a universal USB port, the POWER PACK offers a convenient platform for sending and receiving Iridium short burst data (SBD) messages as well as providing email access in the absence of Wi-Fi or GSM connectivity. Alternative power supply options, GPS capability and a high-performance 32 bit microcontroller allow using the POWER PACK for applications such as industrial controls and monitoring, asset tracking and remote area communications.
With the option of super-capacitor or battery storage, the POWER PACK ensures there is ample power for SBD message transmission, while eliminating in-rush current spikes from the USB port. Dual functions of the USB port as power and data interface eliminates the requirement for out-of-date RS232 serial and specialized power cables.
- Fleet Management
- Remote Data Telemetry
- Personal and Asset Tracking
- Personal Communications (Email)
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
For pricing and other information, contact us at email@example.com